I get a fair number of readers interested in DHC skincare. The product that they are best known for, DHC Deep Cleansing Oil , is on sale at the DHC site right now, with $4 off until the end of the month, which is only a few days away! Be sure to also order your 4 free sample items if you order!
This olive oil based cleanser mixes a bit of a lathering agent with olive oil to dissolve the gunk in your pores and remove all traces of makeup. And no, it will not break you out!
Here is what the DHC skin care site has to say about it:
Superstar. Try this amazing cleanser and you’ll see why it’s our most popular product worldwide. Dirt, excess oil, makeup—even waterproof mascara—and other pore-cloggers dissolve easily, leaving your face a grime-free zone that is soft to the touch. Its unique water-soluble formula rinses completely, so you’ll never see a greasy residue. Olive oil and vitamin E help ensure you won’t see dryness either.
You can also read my previous DHC reviews:
- Product Review: DHC Skin Care: Part I (this includes the DHC Cleansing Oil review)
- DHC Skin Care Part II
- Makeup from DHC Skincare: Moist Color Base, Q10 Foundation, and Q10 Powder
- DHC Eye Shadow Palette and Eye Shadow Brush
- Review: DHC Sunsceens, White for Melasma, Q10 for Aging, and Dual Defense for Moisture
- Two Foundation Primers: DHC Velvet Skin Coat and Smashbox Photo Finish
Shop Our Favorite Stores!