Essie’s spring nail polish collection features a mixed palette of soft red, beige, blue, pinky coral, fuchsia and petal rose – each named to inspire the newness and hopefulness of Spring:
- Eternal Optimist – Spiced Tea Rose
- Flawless – Cherry Blossom Pink
- Status Symbol – Feisty Hot Pink
- One of a Kind – Poppy Red Kiss
- Lacquered Up – Red Hot Crimson
- Mesmerize – Royal va-va Blue
Below are swatches of my two favorites: Lacquered up and Status Symbol. I haven’t swatched it yet, but the blue, Mesmerize, is quite vivid. Fans of blue polish will want to check it out!
Overall, it is nice spring collection. It certainly got me in the mood for warmer weather! In fact I was hoping to hurry that along by sporting spring shades!