Yesterday, I ran a lengthy piece responding to comments made by the CEO of Total Beauty Media. For those who are interested in the response from other bloggers, here is a list, which I am updating as additional material comes in:
- Purely Cosmetics - Blogger Product Review Uproar
- Beauty Junkie London - TB Gate: Beauty Blogging Uproar
- British Beauty Blogger - Say What, Mr. CEO?
- Gloss Menagerie - Total Beauty's Drama Llama Extravaganza
- Casual Lavish - TotalBeauty.com CEO Knocks Down Bloggers
- The Nail Phile - Total Beauty Media's CEO Turns On Us
- Beauty School - Brands Should Not Be Working with Bloggers
- Beauty in the Bag - Blogola Schmogola
- Bionic Beauty - Total Beauty's Blogger Blunder
- Advice Sisters - Bloggers Under Attack
- Eye4Style - Should Beauty Brands Work With Bloggers?
- Michael Rogers Public Relations - Beauty Brands Should Work With Bloggers
- The Stalwart Communications Blog - Memo to Total Beauty Media-make friends, not enemies, online
Tomorrow things will be back to normal here with coverage of cosmetics instead of the business of blogging.