Looking for a new hair dryer? Want light weight? The h2pro Nano Ultra Light Hair Dryer is a great choice. I have been happily using this dryer for some time now, and not only does it quickly and effectively dry the hair, it has a few impressive additional features. First off, here are the basic specifications from the company:
- 12.65 ounces
- Weighs 25% less with a motor 30% more powerful than other professional hair dryers
- Reduce drying time by 50%
- Ceramic tourmaline seals in moisture
- Incorporates H2pro’s advanced Nano High-Tech Technology with Nano Ti + Nano TiO + Nano Ag
- Leaves your hair healthier, shiner, and more vibrant, while removing bacteria and pollutants.
- 2 speeds and 3 heat settings
- Utilize the dryer’s cool shot button to set styles or create an extra boost with the turbo button for unsurpassed drying capabilities
- Diffuser and concentrator are included
The dryer does indeed dry hair quickly and is very light weight. What I particularly liked was a concentrator that stays put, even when you smack it hard with a brush. You wouldn’t believe the number of high end dryers I have tried that fail in this respect. So right there, I became a big fan of the h2pro dryer! The dryer also has a turbo button to up the air movement that you do not have to hold in. Simply press it to activate and press again to deactivate. The cool shot button works the same way. It is nice to be able to activate the cool air without having to hold in a button.
This is a professional quality dryer, meaning that on the hot setting, especially if the turbo button is used, it puts out some serious heat. Keep that in mind if you buy one. The medium heat is generally sufficient with this one if you are going to hold the nozzle very close to your hair.
The h2pro is available in pink and in black. At $160, this is a higher end. It is also worth the cost.