Style&Spa Chicago has launched an all natural skin care line in the Chicago area, available at its spa locations and at Chicago area Walgreens.
Below is the company information about the lines:
- Serenity Spa Products– These superior body treatments duplicate the experience of a professional spa therapy at home. The Serenity Spa Line gently exfoliates firms and replenishes beautiful skin with a more radiant texture. The four step line includes a firming body lotion, peppermint foot therapy, hydrating body crème concentrate and an exfoliating enzyme scrub.
- Serenity Vitamin Skin Care Products – Our Serenity Skincare Line provides you with five easy steps to cleanse, hydrate and enrich skin to glow beautiful. Vitamin-rich formulas protect skin from environmental damage that triggers premature aging. Skin appears smooth, fresh, and healthy-looking. The five step skincare line includes a Vital Gel/Crème Cleanser, Vital Toner, Vital Moisture SPF15, Vital Nutrifying Crème and a Vital Eye Crème.
- Serenity Holistic Line – Designed to fight the effects of environmental exposure, this line is created with apothecary formulas for clients who prefer a pared-down, no-nonsense regiment. The Serenity Holistic Line is bursting with nature’s best fruits, vegetable and botanical extracts. The products are naturally scented and wonderfully pampering and created to nourish skin as they reenergize the senses. The line includes three steps to youthful skin including 3-In-1 Body Oil, Hydrating Milk and a Peel-Off Mask.
I tried out a travel kit with Hydraessence products that anyone with dry skin would love. The kit contained the following:
- Hydrating Cleansing Balm: A really nice cream cleanser that removes makeup, but leaves the skin feeling fresh and very moisturized. This was my favorite item in the kit! The texture is thicker than a cleansing milk, but not quite as thick as a true cream.
- Essence of Hydration: An intensely hydrating serum.
- Hydrating Crème Concentrate for Eyes: A good basic eye concentrate.
- Hydrating Protection SPF 30: A nice SPF 30 hydrating lotion that really delivers with the moisture. l
- Hydrating Crème Concentrate: This was my other favorite in the package. If you have very dry skin and need a good intense cream, take a look at this one. It has a rich, luxurious feel, provides deep moisture, yet absorbs well, without leaving anything greasy behind. Nice stuff!
If you are in the Chicago area and want to see the products up close, Style & Spa is hosting a Launch Party on October 3 at the East Bank Club in Chicago. The event will include hors d’ oeuvres, a serenity smoothies bar, mini-spa treatments and pampering gift bags. Entertainment will include Shari Addison of TV BET’s Sunday Best and music by renowned violinist, Stephanie Quinn. To be included on the guest list and attend at no cost, reservations must be made by September 25, 2009. For more information visit the Style & Spa Events Page.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!