2009 Top Posts on Beauty and Fashion Tech
Below were the 12 most popular non-holiday and non-limited edition related posts on Beauty and Fashion Tech at the end of 2009. This takes into account posts over the entire length of the blog, so it includes some pre-2009 posts. It is sort of interesting to compare them to the end of 2008 list. A few items held their popularity through 2009, while some other older items broke onto the list.
(1) Review: New Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Cosmetics Inspired by Carmindy
(2) Review of Lumene Skin Care Products: Firming Creams, Cleansing Wipes, Vitamin C Cream, and Lip Treatment Lotion
(3) M.A.C Painterly Paint Pots
(4) Product Review: DHC Skin Care: Part I
(5) Essence of Beauty Brushes
(6) Etude House BB Magic Cream SPF 30 and Foundation Review
(7) Review: Everyday Minerals Mineral Makeup
(8) Two Foundation Primers: DHC Velvet Skin Coat and Smashbox Photo Finish
(9) Review: DHC Sunsceens, White for Melasma, Q10 for Aging, and Dual Defense for Moisture
(10) Colorescience Sunscreen: Full Spectum Protection in a Powder Form
(11) The Blue Nail Trend: Getting it Cheap with Wet-n-Wild!
(12) Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Foundation, Concealer, and Powder