Over the past couple of weeks I have written on Dannon Activia as a healthy snack. During that time, I also completed the Dannon Activia Fourteen Day Challenge. Dannon offers the challenge so that you can buy their Activia yogurt, try it for two weeks, and seek a refund if you do not like it. Click the logo to the left to learn more.
I ended up being happy with Dannon as a snack and with the challenge, and I also found this easy and tasty yogurt snack recipe this week:
Layer the following in a parfait cup or drinking glass, repeating layers until full:
- Dannon Activia Vanilla Yogurt
- Fresh cut berries (strawberries and raspberries work particularly well).
- More yogurt. You can mix it up and use a different flavor here if you want, such a raspberry.
That is it! it is super simple, yet amazingly tasty. I like it as a healthy dessert. In the meantime, you also end up getting probiotic cultures to help maintain good digestive health, and a serving of dairy with some protein. Not a bad deal!
A few more snack ideas:
- Mix yogurt with frozen berries
- blend yogurt with a banana and some ice for a yogurt smoothie
- Put vanilla yogurt on low fat pudding (or any dessert for that matter) instead of whipped cream
- Split a banana and top with vanilla yogurt
Do you have any yogurt snack suggestions?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. For more, please see the disclosure page.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!