Stila has out a stunning new bridal theme palette that is perfect for the bride or bridesmaids and would make an incredible bridesmaid gift, but also comes with a rather stunning price tag of $75. I thought about buying it to make swatches, but at that price, as gorgeous as it is, I held off.
The Stila Happily Ever After Beauty Palette is a limited edition set and includes a mirrored palette with a velvet pouch and includes the following:
- Six eye shadows in a matte ivory, taupe shimmer, matte chocolate brown, shimmering nude pink, matte fawn, and mauve nude shimmer
- One soft pink cheek color
- One soft tan bronzing powder
- Two lip colors in the shades warm nude and dusty rose
- One smudge stick waterproof eye liner in Lionfish, which is a bronze shade
For anyone who is a fan of soft, feminine, and neutral shades, this is a dream palette. But the price tag seems high to me. It is a lovely set, and Stila makes quality cosmetics, but I would rather see it priced under $50.
If you want it and are willing to pay for it, you can find it at Sephora.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!