For Your Weekend reading pleasure from the Beauty Blog Coalition:
- This week,Midnight Manicures brings you Help bring awareness to both causes!.
- Laura at My Newest Addiction shared her favorite products from April 2012.
- Sara is READY at Beauty Beginner to share a periwinkle and purple look using bareMinerals.
- Lola from lola’s secret beauty blog decided to step outside of her Hakuhodo brush comfort zone and try the Rouge Bunny Rouge Large Eye Shader Brush, and she’s so happy that she did!
- Phyrra gives you the ultimate How to Care for Colored Hair Guide.
- Polarbelle has a giveaway you can win featuring Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex and Declatone Neck & Decolette’ Complex. Enter to win!
- This week, Beauty Professor shares her love for Rouge Bunny Rouge Fleur Parfait Glassy Gloss.
- This week, Miss L shows her mani with cute water decals and shares a video tutorial how she applies them.
- BeautyJudy gives a round up Mysterious Curse and Grave Mistake.
- It’s back! Jessika from polish insomniac gives us a heads up on this year’s Sephora Sun Safety Kit!
- Retrodiva compares the new Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee to a cool Scandinavian night.
- This week, Curls N Pearls shares a quick, easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your updo.
- Get ready to unleash your wild side! See what The Makeup Divas shares about the new LORAC Wild For TANtalizer Collection.
- Spontaneous Chick has a OCC Lip Tar Review featuring a gorgeous blue color found at the OCC event in NYC.
- Great palettes, cute polish, and more! Pammy Blogs Beauty shares her favorite products for the month of April 2012 in her Star Products post. Be sure to check it out!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech Kicks off a month of beauty tips with help from 45 other bloggers in the 30 Days of Beauty series. Visit daily through the month of May!
- Some faves Beauty-with-attitude Shares her Laura Geller faves Be sure to check it out!l.
- Beauty Info Zone has fallen in love with Le Metier de Beaute’s5 spring pink lipsticks. Once you see them it will be hard to pick out a favorite.
- The Lacquered Lady shares one of her best kept summer hair secrets!
- Gia shares one of her favorite old polishes, topped with a holographic konad design, plus gives you a chance to win a bottle of it and more!
- The Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Summer 2012 Terra Azzurra Collection had Perilously Pale swooning. In an exercise up utmost restraint she purchased only one item from the collection. I wonder what it was?
Shop Our Favorite Stores!