Here are the top posts of the week from the Beauty Blog Coalition. Enjoy!
- Who doesn’t love FREE beauty loot? Mama Fashionista and Use Me! Products are giving away a styling product worth $25 to one lucky reader!
- Looking for easy summer makeup? Retrodiva checks out the lastest from Anastasia Beverly Hills: the See and Be Seen Kit. Find out which products she’s super crazy about.
- Olympic Skater Nancy Kerrigan wore her designs at the Olympics, and so have a gazillion brides, but now Vera Wang has created a brand new collection that we can all afford. It’s for your FACE, not your body. Alison Blackman of the Advice Sisters takes a first look at the Simply Vera by Vera Wang makeup collection.
- Not sure how to use a palette full of polka dots? Brooke from BlushingNoir shows you how to use MAC Powder to the People from Beth Ditto from your eyes to your cheeks!
- Jessika aka polish insomniac hates brown polish… until a new polish from the land down under changed her mind!
- Ro reviews Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liners and shares why they’ve become a permanent part of her beauty routine.
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L shows her favorite eye brush set and tells why she likes it.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom highlights some great browns from Milani.
- The Lacquered Lady tries out Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Wipes.
- Lola from Lola’s Secret Blog is embarrassed to confess that she was confounded by the Hakuhodo Mizubake Brush for the longest time- that is until she tried it for the first time. This may just be one of the greatest foundation and liquid blush brushes ever made!
- Blushing Basics may have turned 31 but MAC sent her a birthday gift to make her smile. Come check out some pics of the new Heavenly Creatures Collection out July 5th.
- The FabZilla tests products from Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals specifically targeting her greasy face: pomegranate acai at-home peel and sulfate-free facial wash. Yay or nay?
- Polarbelle has a bright new reason to smile thanks to the Smile Brilliant LED system.
- The Pink Sith thinks she may have found her childhood holy grail lip color and it just might be the new Chanel Fall 2012 Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Troublant.
- The Body Shop launches a new and cruelty-free makeup line with Model/Activist Lily Cole. Pammy Blogs Beauty checks out this super cute collection!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog gets Color Minded with Bumble and Bumble.
- Cosmetically Challenged takes you to California with swatches from the California Gleamin’ Collection by Sation.
- Beauty Info Zone reviewed two winners: Reviva Labs Willard Water and Collagen Fibre Eye Pads. Find out not only why they are so loved but see how you can win these two items for yourself.
- Beauty and Fashion Tech looks at 10 Things That Will Ruin Your Complexion.
- Girl Gloss has a Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Naturale Lipstick Review.
- Hot weather skin woes? BeautyTidbits has got you covered with tips to Summerize your Skincare.
- Nothing goes together better during summer than a tan and bright colors. Curls N Pearls has you covered with perfect turquoise jewelry to sport this summer.
- Grab a sneak peak of the latest Sigma Beauty Expert Brow Design Kit to be released on July 23rd!
- Need tools for perfect brows? Head to Spontaneous Chick for the billion dollar brows giveaway.
- Phyrra is in love with the cult product inspired by beauty balm creams, Illamasqua Skin Base!
- Oh So Lacquered reviews two super cute polishes from a new indie brand called F4. But be warned, these polishes might make you hungry!
- Wendy from Painted Ladies reviews the Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer … in haiku.
- Get your nails ready for summer! Take a look at Geniabeme’ssummer inspired gradient nails!
- BB Cream. What is it and why would you want it? Emily Hudspeth, hair & makeup shares her favorite and why you will love it.
- As a devotee to dark statement lips, the Stepford Witch tries out Tom Ford Lipstick in Black Orchid.
- See what Janelle from Glamorous Mama thinks of her first purchase from Jewelmint!
- Gia of Bottles and Bottles of Polish shares her favorite lip products of all time- NARS, MAC, Aquafina and more!
- Mina loves Pacifica Color Quench All Natural Moisture Lip Tint! Check out her review and swatches of the new shade Sugared Fig at Fabulous Awesomeness.
- Looking for the quintessential bronzer? The Beauty Professor sings the praises (and provides plenty of swatches!) of Rouge Bunny Rouge Bronzing Glow Powder in Netherway Cove.
- Ashley from Peek.Ponder.Publish shares a simple flower nail design created with a bobby pin! Check out this cute mani.
- Do you remember the first time you purchased a nondrugstore polish? BeautyJudy shares her first OPI, Route Beer Float! Swatches and sentimentalism in this week’s “Stash Attack!”
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!
Shop Our Favorite Stores!