L’Oréal Paris has released a BB Cream Illuminator, inspired by the BB trend in Asia. The Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator acts as a multi-tasker, by illuminating, correcting, and moisturizing the skin in one step. The product uses light reflecting particles and a slight tint to mask imperfections and visibly improve uneven skin tone. Moisture is included as well, and the product provides long-term hydration, along with SPF 15 protection. It has a soft, creamy texture and provides even-looking skin from day to night.
Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator comes in two tints, light and medium, and it will work for most skin tones. It has a floral scent and is safe for skin tones.
The product also contains ingredient to improve skin tone over time. L’Oréal reports that, over time, skin is healthier looking and tone and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking.
Below are key ingredients in the product:
· Vitamin B3: A Skin-brightening agent
· Vitamin CG: An active antioxidant to help brighten skin
· Pro-Cysteine: This Antioxidant protects skin from environmental factors
· Chestnut Seed Extract (Recoverine): Included to promotes natural skin exfoliation
· Bismuth Oxichloride: This illuminating particle can provide an lightening appearance.
· Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres: A moisturizing ingredient to retain water in the skin.
L’Oréal Paris Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator is available for $16.99 at your local drugstore or big box retailer.
Brand Statement: Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator instantly evens, illuminates, perfects, moisturizes, and protects skin. In one week, tone and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by L’Oreal Paris via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of L’Oreal Paris.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!