Urban Decay is releasing a rather awesome looking palette for Fall and Holiday 2012. The Urban Decay Vice palette has 20 exclusive eye shadow shades, yes 20 new UD shades! Now, that is exciting! The set also includes a double ended shadow and crease brush.
Here is a look at the palette and shades. It retails for $59, which is a good value given the number of limited edition shades.
The new shades are:
- Desperation – taupe brown and satin finish
- Muse – deep sepia brown and multidimensional sparkle finish
- Jagged – metallic black gold with shimmer finish
- litz – metallic yellow gold with shimmer finish
- Penny Lane – metallic peachy bronze pearl and golden shimmer finish
- Junkie – dark green/blue pearl with golden shimmer
- Chaos – bright blue matte
- Occupy – metallic steel grey with multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Unhinged – metallic electric turquoise and shimmer finish
- Black Market – jet black satin
- Provoca teur – light metallic mauve and multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Rapture – dark greyish purple with multidimensional shimmer finish
- Vice – deep eggplant purple and shimmer finish
- Noise – electric punch pink with gold sparkle and shimmer finish
- Armor – metallic dove grey with silver micro-glitter shimmer finish
- Nevermind – metallic cork and shimmer finish
- Echo Beach – pale wheat with shimmer finish
- Anonymous – opaque almond and matte finish
- Free Bird – pink champagne with silver microsparkle shimmer finish
- Laced – opaque pinky taupe and matte finish
- And a couple more photos:
The Vice Palette goes on sale online on September 15, and I will definitely be buying it and making swatches the moment it arrives. But if you are in New York you can get it a day early on September 14 from 3-9pm at Sephora 5 Times Square: 200 W 42nd Street New York, NY. There will be an event there to go along with it.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!