Whether you need to look your best or you are shopping for the girl who has everything, new makeup for the holidays is a great stocking stuffer. This year’s trendy options make it possible to have glowing skin and stand out in dreary weather. These are six hot items for 2012 holiday season.
1. Holidays offer time off from work and a chance to see the family. However, too much family time makes work seem appealing. Give yourself the confidence to face even the most annoying relatives with the Too Too Pretty perfume By Betsey Johnson. The festive bottle makes it easy to embrace the whimsical spirit of the holidays, and the scent mixes floral and forest notes that make it fitting for any occasion.
2. The first snowfall of the year is always magical, but the first time your skin starts cracking and flaking is not. Avoid creating your own version of a winter wonderland with the Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Essentials Set. The set moisturizes while eliminating wrinkles and leaves a fresh, youthful look. You will make Santa’s nice list whether you use the kit for yourself or save it for someone with dry skin or aged skin.
3. Do not forget to add holiday cheer to your nails. The New Black Glimmer Twins set ensures multiple options and lets you stay current with trends. The crimson color matches the holiday theme, but you can make your nails unique with a glitter finish, stripes and more.
4. Office parties, family events and celebrations with friends can make anyone frazzled. You do not need to sacrifice your appearance during the busy holiday season. Stilla’s Custom Color Bronze is a new necessity for the winter months. The bronzer creates a healthy glow, and makes looking flawless simple without being time consuming.
5. For a nice holiday scent, DKNY pureDKNY Verbena offers a soft scent that is tasteful and welcoming with an attractive bottle.
6. The Stila Snow Angel Palette is right for anyone who is busy fantasizing about sugar-plum fairies or the presents under the wrapping paper. The palette helps eyes remain trendy by offering 18 eye shadow and 12 blush shades for endless styling options. Fit in at casual affairs or romantic winter getaways with this holiday palette.
These items work for both trendsetters and those trying to keep up with styles. You will be the star of the holiday season with new items, great looks and thoughtful gifts. Makeup is the gift that keeps on giving because it is long lasting and will turn heads throughout the holiday season. Treat yourself or a loved one to one of these impressive products in 2012.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!