This should keep you busy this weekend if you need something to read!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Check out Destany’s review of Nail Candy pens…one of the most inventive things to happen to Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Makeup Demon: Romantic pink & purple makeup and photoshoot.
- Pinked Polish: No Whine Left, no not that wine, it’s a fabulous polish by KB Shimmer.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn’s latest Anatomy of a Mani was inspired by her favorite NFL team, the Atlanta Falcons! (Too bad it didn’t help them win their playoff game!)
- Beauty and Fashion Tech: Best Beauty Products of 2012.
- Girl Gloss: Urban Decay Vice Review.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves Relogy Natural Acne Treatment System- it is gentle, effective, vegan and cruelty-free!
- Midnight Manicures: Looking for an easy to use Vegan Acne Treatment that work? Check out my Relogy Rinse-Free Foam Acne Treatment.
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Want to be a Darling Girl? Take a look at these swatches from Darling Girl Cosmetics and become an Independent Beauty!!
- TheFabZilla: Fergalicious! TheFabZilla’s FOTD (Face of the Day) features Wet n Wild Fergie Makeups. Plus she has some randomness and OOTD to share.
- Polarbelle: Find your Perfect Pout with the lipsticks from the Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection.
- Skin, Bones, and nails: Look at these cheaper versions of the ever so popular caviar manicure.
- Cult of Taupe: This week, Beauty meets Geek. See my favs from the Game of Thrones insipired “Win or Die” collection from Geek Chic Cosmetics.
- Beauty by Arielle: Easy Black & White Dot Nail Art Tutorial.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl’s favorite nail polish layering duo is a beautiful mix of high and low end. See it here.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: DIY Sugar Scrub for Dry Lips. Only 2 Ingredients!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s simple lazy manicure.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel continues her search for the perfect foundation, check out what she thinks of By Terry Sheer Expert.
- Lacquer Buzz: Water marbling is not easy. But the result is worth it!
- Crows’ Feet, Cupcakes, and Cellulite: Sasha profile’s Pur Minerals film-inspired Beautiful Creatures makeup palette. Bring on the supernatural glam!
- Lipgloss Break: Angela reviews KISS Nail Dress nail stickers.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her review on the Laura Mercier Creme Eye Liners in Indigo and Espresso.
- Amber Did It!: Amber has some big news and a cute peacock accent mani to celebrate the news.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Paint or texture…which do you prefer?
Shop Our Favorite Stores!