Celebrity Stylist Enzo Angileri did the hair for Charlize Theron at the 85th Academy Awards using Well Professionals products.
The inspiration came mainly from Theron’s short hair, which, as Enzo explained, is grown out to a length that can be styled into a sophisticated, yet androgynous look that nicely complements her Dior gown.
Here is how he got the look:
1. After washing and conditioning, Enzo applied Wella Professionals Natural Volume Styling Mousse to wet hair to direct hair into place.
2. He then blow dried the hair with a diffuser until fully dry and in place.
3. Enzo raked the hair down with a brush following the part and shape of Theron’s head, leaving volume at the top.
4. He next used Wella Professionals Shape Shift Molding Gum to mold the hair and create a texturized look and feel.
5. Finally, he finished with a light mist of Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to give Theron’s hair luminosity on the red carpet.
I think it is a lovely look.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!