If you are in the Pasadena area, the Be Well expo looks really cool! It is held October 12 and 13, 2013 at the Pasadena Convention Center. Tickets are $25 for one day pass and $50 for two day pass. But if you use code BW2013 you can get 20% off! Register at BeWell-Expo.com. Tickets are limited!
About the BeWell Expo
BeWell Expo is designed to honor your inner and outer self. It is an exclusive beauty and wellness getaway where attendees can experience and indulge in the industry’s best kept secrets. As an attendee, empower yourself by embracing the tools your body, mind and spirit need to look and feel good.
The entrance fee of $25 per day includes the following complimentary activities:
- Identify your skin type and understand the current condition of your skin…at the Skin Analysis Lounge
- Find the best natural makeup to lock in your look… at the Eco–Beauty Makeup Bar
- Whole new look with a beautifully shaped eyebrow at the Brow Bar
- Treat yourself to the healthier gel polish manicure with trendy colors at the Eco–Nail Bar
- Feel like you had just spent a week on the beach…by stopping at the Tanning Bar
- Enjoy a party Lash application at the Lash Bar
- Emerge in a relaxation and healing sound bath with Tibetan bowls by Karma Moffett
- Aura imaging (value $20.00)
- Initiate, inspire and transform yourself at the Yoga Studio + receive free GAIAM mats on a first come, first serve basis (value $45.00)
- Attend a plethora of lectures/demo on energy healing, chakra balancing, relaxation techniques, color therapy, inner peace solutions, aromatherapy and much more…
- Shop from the beauty and wellness industry leaders.
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/exhibitors.php
Be Well Expo, October 12th and 13th, Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E. Green St. Pasadena, CA 91101