Here are my favorite beauty products that I tried in 2013. Some of these I have reviewed, and others are still in the pipeline for reviews. Where I have reviewed them I left a link. They are in no particular order. Each is an awesome product and I love them all equally!
(1) Dermorganic Hair Products: These quickly became my regular use hair products. Made with Argan oil and sulfate free, I find them perfect for my color and keratin treated hair.
(2) Darshana Indian Hair Oil: The best hair oil ever! Use it as a deep conditioning treatment for super soft frizz-free hair. It also smells incredible! (This was a press sample)
(3) Guerlain Écrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette – Rue de Passy: This set of taupe and purple shades is to die for. I still need to write up my review of it. (Here it is at Sephora)
(4) For Goodness Grape Lip Balm: A lovely indie lip balm that has quickly become on of my all time favorites. It also comes in more flavors than you would ever know what to do with!
(5) CND Vinylux: Truly awesome nail polish. This wears for about a week for me with no chipping and yet it removes easily.
(6) Urban Decay Naked Nail Polish: I love the shades in this set.
(7) Urban Decay Glinda Palette: One of the best palettes all year. This set was loved by many.
(8) NYX Parallel Worlds Box: A good value set from NYX that is perfect for creating a smoky eye look.
(9) My Amazing Blowdry Secret: I have yet to write up my review of this, but this set of products can cut your blow drying time significantly. It works, plus it is sulfate free and has some good frizz righting properties as well. (See it here) (this was a press sample).
(10) Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book: An awesome palette with a great selection of shades. No longer available unfortunately.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!