Maintaining healthy skin is not always easy. It takes more than just washing your face and drinking water. Here are six tips to gain and maintain healthy skin.
1. Good sleep=good skin- Tired skin can be sallow, dry, and pale. Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night to allow the body time to repair and heal the skin.
2. Exercise- sweating is actually good for you! Exercise for 15 minutes a day to not only release those feel good endorphins, but to also give your skin a healthy, rosy glow.
3. Protect your skin from the sun- The sun can be so damaging to the skin, causing age spot, burns, dark spots and even skin cancer. Invest in a good sunscreen of at least SPF 30 and wear a hat when you can to avoid UV light.
4. Relax- stress is also bad for the skin. Tired stressed skin can erupt in acne, and be dull and tired. Learn some tactic to release stress properly so your skin does not pay the price.
5. Find a good skin care routine and stick to it- Make at least one trip to an esthetician or dermatologist and allow them to help you understand your skin, and what it needs on a regular basis. A consistent skin care routine will ensure that your skin is happy, healthy, and glowing.
Shop Our Favorite Stores!