Michael Ashton used John Frieda products to style Adele's hair at the Academy Awards, creating a half-up do to compliment her black Jenny Packham gown.
Here is how to get the look:
1. Towel dry wet hair and remove excess moisture. Then work through Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray (new product) on mid-lengths and ends.
2. Flip hair over with your head between your knees, blasting hot air down the hair shaft for instant lift at the roots and thickness through the rest of the hair.
3. When hair is about 80% dry, flip the hair back over and take large sections, smoothing them with a medium sized round brush. Pay particular attention to the ends to ensure they are bouncy and full.
4. Section the hair into quarters and apply a medium-large curling iron to each section to achieve a feminine texture. Next set in hot rollers. Once cool, carefully brush through hair with a natural bristle brush.
5. Continue for the remaining three sections, ensuring that as you have finished curling each section you pin it in a barrel curl using a sectioning clip while it cools and sets.
6. After 5-10 minutes, remove the sectioning clips, gently tousle hair. Pull half of the hair back and tease at the crown, securing pieces together in the back of the head. Leave down two small sections of hair to frame the face. Mist Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray for a long-lasting finish.