The M. Asam Classic Beautiful Hand and Nail set has everything that you need to do your own perfect manicure. It includes the following:
- Hand Scrub –This scrub contians sugar crystals soaked in grape seed oil. I loved this item and the way it gave a light exfoliation and conditioned at the same time.
- OPC Hand Cream - With vitamin C and green tea, this cream is a nice general hand cream.
- Intensive Nail Serum – Contains panthenol, biotin and silica to moisturize nails and brittle, dry cuticles. The serum does a nice job at conditioning and leaves a good shine.
- Cuticle Care Pen – I love this cuticle pen! The formula contains natural oils such as soya, jojoba and avocado oils that are applied to the cuticles with the soft tip of the care pen. The pen includes replacement tips.
- Polishing Nail File – This is another great product! The file has a green side for buffing and a white side for shining—and boy does it bring out the shine! buff your nails with this and you might be quite happy leaving your nails bare!
- Nail File – This 2-sided file features a rough green side for shortening and trimming your nails and a softer white side for finishing. It comes in its own pouch.
- Cosmetic bag – Included is a satin bag embellished with a white faux leather bow and the M. Asam logo in black at the zipper top.
- .10 oz. Face Mask sample packet.
- .10 oz. Day and Night Cream sample packet.
The M. Asam Hand and Nail kit is featured in episode 7 of HSN’s online series Faces of Beautiful You. This is the best all around nail kit that I have tried. So, if you want a good manicure kit, or if you are looking for a great gift, check it out!