Essential oils are great secret weapons to have in your beauty arsenal. They are wonderful multitaskers for treating dry skin, hair, and hands and often feel luxurious without costing a fortune. Maijan Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment is a particularly good choice that has been getting some very good reviews. You can see some of those on the Style Bell sales page, linked above.
Maijan Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is infused Organic Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Ylang Ylang and Rosewood Essential Oils, Omega-6, Antioxidants and Vitamin E. It is chemical and sulfate free, so it can be used on Keratin treated hair. The oils absorb quickly with little residue. The product has a floral scent. A Fragrance Free version is also available that is 100% pure Argan Oil.
Below are a few of the many possible uses of this oil.
- Daily Hair Treatment: Place a few drops on the ends of hair to nourish dry hair and eliminate frizziness. A few drops of the oil an also be added to your daily conditioner or leave in spray conditioner.
- Deep Hair Conditioner: Deep condition hair by combing through from roots to the ends and leaving in for 15 minutes. It can also be heated for use as a hot oil treatment.
- Dry Scalp Treatment: Argan Oil soothes dry scalp and helps naturally repair it while also conditioning your hair.
- As a Wrinkle Treatment: The vitamins and antioxidants in Maijan Pure Argan Oil combat wrinkles, moisturize the skin, and protect it.
- As an Acne Treatment: Most essentials oils, including this one, are fine to use on acne prone skin. In fact, in many cases the oils help prevent acne by dissolving dirt that is blocking pores and providing nourishment to the skin. For example, I regularly use olive oil on my acne prone skin.
- Dry Skin Treatment: Use Maijan Pure Argan Oil on dry patches for extra moisture and healing.
- Daily Moisturizer: Add a few drops of Argan Oil to your daily moisturizer to give it an extra moisture kick.
- Stretch Mark Treatment: Argan Oil can be used to help diminish the appearance of stretch marks and stimulate skin replenishment.
- Hand and Cuticle Care: Massage the oil on hands and cuticles to keep hands smooth and soft.
- As a Massage Oil: Try Argan Oil for massages.
Maijan Pure Argan Oil is currently on sale for $25—a good price for a high quality oil that is such a good multitasker.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. For more, please see our disclosure page.