Below are some great post this week from the Beauty Blog Coalition. Read up and enjoy!
- The Stepford Witch presents a review of Sugarpill’s Heart Breaker palette. Also, check out swatches, MUFE comparisons and a soft-focus look!
- Beauty Tidbits reviews and swatches a few shades of the new L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Sticks. Find out if these lippies are worth picking up!
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage is feeling fresh from the MAC Hey Sailor Collection.
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her favorite products from May which includes brands like NARS, Dr. Dennis Gross, Coach, Giorgio Armani and more…
- A creamy coral, Julep Gloria, is on the mind at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom.
- KellieGonzo gets classic and sexy with two must see Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes.
- Phyrra gets her hair rocked by Michael O’Rourke from Rock Your Hair! Check out her edgy new ‘do!
- Could there be a better pairing than between OPI and Disney? Polarbelle felt she simply Moust do a manicure featuring the OPI Minnie Mouse Collection.
- Jessika from polish insomniac shows us her secret for smoothing bumpy glitters.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful gets some Nail Mail from Nails by Laura & shows you her stunning handmixed polishes (including a Snow White inspired!) & Hunger Games eyeshadows!
- BeautyJudy reviews and swatches an awesome moisturizer coming to QVC Beauty this August: Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Protect + Perfect Tinted Lotion!
- Gia of Bottles and Bottles of Polish, was tired of messing with self tanners and decided to try a spray tan for the first time in years after finding a groupon-type great deal. She tells you all about it, including how it was different than Mystic Tan!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech has a list of over 70 Favorite Beauty Products from beauty bloggers and why they love them.
- Girl Gloss tells you what to expect from a Brazilian Wax.
- You won’t believe that you could do your makeup without the Minerals Mate Mixing Tray. Learn all about it at Beauty Info Zone and enter the giveaway to be one of two people to win one.
- Cosmetically Challenged gives you the scoop on two Lipsticks from the new Beth Ditto Collection from MAC Cosmetics. Reviews, Swatches and Budget Friendly Alternatives!
- Creatively Yours by Ro shares her natural hair journey and protective style for the summer.
- Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is having a major love affair with Sunday Riley Modern Lip Color in Shakespeare– it is the perfect pink lipstick for the summer!
- Blushing Basics shares the ‘it’ products trending through her beauty routine and wants to offer a reader her favorites of the moment. Enter to win Tarte Cosmetics Cheek Stain and Lipsurgence.
- Hello Dollface has found the perfect nail polish, will it wHet your appetite too?
- The Beauty Professor shares a candid review (as well as great swatches!) of the famous Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation.
- Brooke from BlushingNoir uses products from MAC’s new line to show you how “To Catch A Sailor”.
- Spontaneous Chick has Kevin Aucoin Essential Eye Shadow set giveaway going on right now. Enter to for your chance to win.
- Jeanie at Midnight Manicures shares her positive experience with a day at the spa. We would love to hear about yours too!
- Time to change up your makeup but don’t want to spend a fortune? BeautyXpose checks out the Decades of Style kit from Smashbox.
- The Pink Sith has signed upfor yet ANOTHER beauty sample subscription service. This time it’s sample Society from BeautyBar. See what she got and what she thinks!
- Curls N Pearls has test driven the new OPI Pure Lacquer Nail Apps, which are precut nail strips made of 100% real nail lacquer. Check out the review for photos and more info!
- Alison Blackman of the Advice Sisters reviews the gorgeous new fragance from Oscar de la Renta for “Summer Lovin” called Live In Love.
- Thinking about changing your hair style? Retrodiva takes a look at the trendiest hair styles for summer 2012 with Suave Beauty.
- Are you a fan of The hunger games? Liz rocks this colorful look inspired by endless golden fields of district 9.
- Get your summer bronzed look with the NARS Beach Lover Kit. Check out swatches over at The Makeup Divas.
- The Lacquered Lady shares more of her top summer makeup and beauty tips!
- Blondycandy takes a look at new YSL La Laque Couture Nail Polishes collection and compares new Taupe Retro color with classic Chanel Particuliere. Which one is “more taupe”?
- Nancy from the Dark Side of Beauty uses all four colors of the Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette to create a bright, yet smokey Acidic Ocean look.
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L has used Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser for 1.5 months and now tells why she loves it!
- Geniabeme as well as other Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida got invited to a blogger event hosted by Neiman Marcus! Take a look at some of the bloggers who were there and the products we learned about!
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!