Anne Hathaway looked beautiful on the red carpet at the Oscars wearing a gown by Prada. Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel created her hair style.
Here is how to get Anne Hathaway’s Oscar look, ispired by 1950s elegance
1. Begin by applying Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel from roots to ends to maximize volume in short hair.
2. Blow dry the hair using your fingers to create additional lift and bring out hair’s natural texture
3. Once the hair is completely dry, create separation using a dime size amount of Fekkai Coiff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax.
4. Finish the look by tucking the sides behind your ears and using Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray for the perfect all night hold.
All products used are by Fekkai.
- Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel ($25)
- Fekkai Coiff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax ($25)
- Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray ($39).
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!