What are Beauty Bloggers’ favorite products for summer? Find out with our Top Ten lists! Here are my top items in summer beauty products.
(1) Sunscreen. The top most needed item for summer! Looking for a good one, check out our recent Makeup Wars post on our favorite summer sunscreens!
(2) Waterproof Makeup: Nobody likes to sweat off their makeup, so give something like the Tarte Aqualilies Palette a try!
(3) Texturizing Spray: For beachy waves, use a texturizing spray, such as Alterna Ocean Waves on damp hair, then scrunch. You will end up with natural looking summer waves.
(4) SPF Lip Gloss: Don’t forget your lips! one of My favorite ways to wear gloss with SPF is with Murad Pomegranate Lip Protector.
(5) A Big Beach Bag: Everyone needs something big a waterproof for carrying their summer gear. Check out Hayden Reis for some gun beach bags! I was sent a bag to try and it was sturdy, waterproof, and fun looking!
(6) Summer Nail Polish: Pick out some fun pastels, pinks, corals, and glitters for your summer nails. Use a sampler such as as the Sephora by OPI Life’s a Beach kit and do each nail in a different shade!
(7) A Floppy Hat. I love my floppy hat in summer! This Kate Spade Straw Hat is super cute!
(8) Ped Egg. As a runner with terrible feet, I need to do some serious callus removal for summer. The Ped Egg is cheap, easy to use, and super effective.
(9) Sunglasses: Get yourself a pair or two of big sunglasses in fun patterns of shades. At Nordstrom, you can sort for sunglasses by face shape, which is a useful feature!
(10) Bronzer: Look for a long wear bronzer that won’t melt in the heat. Too Faced Endless Summer 16 Hour Bronzer is perfect!
See what other beauty bloggers consider to be their summer essentials at the links below!
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!