Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own
Just in the past few weeks fall, and even winter-like, weather arrived in full force. That change in temperature, accompanied by higher winds always does a number on my skin and hair. I exercise outdoors a lot and find that, in fall, my skin and hair start to get really dry. That means that it is time to refresh my beauty routine and stock up on my cold-weather favorites at Jewel Osco. Why Jewel Osco? Well, because right now you can earn rewards and prizes on your beauty purchases. You can choose a $5 reward when you spend $20 on participating Unilever items AND you can enter for a chance to win one of 13 weekly beauty prize packages. Other participating stores are Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Randalls, Tom Thumb, ACME, Shaws and Carrs. Learn more here! So stock up! Here are my favorites.
Top Five Unilever Products For Fall
1) Nexxus® Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo: This shampoo has Nexxus’s Proprietary Protienfusion with Keratin Protein and Black Rice for severely damaged hair. I like adding Keratin Protein in the fall because the cold weather and winds really start drying out my hair, which is also already color treated and damaged from using heat appliances. This shampoo helps repair the damage.
2) TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish and Replenish Conditioner: This conditioner contains a blend of Coconut Milk and Also Vera to provide softness and moisture. I like that it detangles my hair after running outside, keeps the frizzies at bay, and yet does not weight my hair down.
3) Dove Dry Skin Relief Gentle Cleansing Body Wash: This product from the Dove Derma Series is my favorite body wash. It contains skin-natural lipids and sunflower oil and has no fragrances or irritants. It is great for very dry skin, and I love how I can use it to help keep my skin clean and hydrated without worrying about my body wash or soap drying it out.
4) Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant body lotion: This lotion has cocoa butter and micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly. It also smells really good! I like it for overall daily moisture.
5) Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy: My lips seem like they always are dry, but it gets worse in fall. This little tub has both cocoa butter and Vaseline in it to help moisturize and heal dry lips.
Take A New Look Fall Sweepstakes
Don’t forget, that by stocking up on your own fall favorites on your regular shopping trips, you can save money and enter the Take A New Look sweepstakes. Spend $20 on participating Unilever Personal Care brands at Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, Tom Thumb, ACME, Shaws or Carrs, take a photo of your receipt and upload it to TakeANewLookRewards.com to receive your reward. You can also enter the sweepstakes! One weekly winner will be chosen at random for 13 weeks and will receive a prize pack. Purchases must be made between 9/1/18-11/30/18.
Visit the TakeANewLookRewards.com webpage to enter the sweepstakes.
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!