Hyperpigmentation, age spots, acne scars and other dark spots are a nightmare. Lucky for you, there are many products on the market that can make your dark spots a thing of the past. Keep reading for details.
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst– this quick and affordable face wash contains Vitamin C to brighten the skin, and Ginseng to wake up not only you, but your skin!
- Ambi Fade Cream- Ambi is designed specifically for African American skin, fading unwanted dark spots without changing the color of your natural skin tone.
- Neova Matrix Active Retinol– this retinol based miracle worker is designed especially for spots caused by acne and photodamage. It claims to work fast without causing irritation to the skin.
- Lancome DreamTone– This is a fairly new product by Lancome designed to fade every dark spot you have. Though pricey, it is very effective and comes in three formulas for women of all skin tones.
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair– If you are looking for a more affordable retinol treatment that’s readily available in mass merchant retailers, you should give Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair a chance. Not only will it make your wrinkles disappear, it will also smooth the skin’s texture and brighten your skintone.
Remember when using retinol based products or any products that promise to fade dark spots, wear at least a SPF 30 face cream to avoid your skin burning from the sun exposure, thus causing more dark spots.
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!