Do you have a favorite eyeliner? Here are my top ten. These are in no particular order. I love them all equally! Disclosure, some of these I have gotten as press samples, specifically Milani, M.A.C., and Make Up For Ever.
(1) Urban Decay 24/7: These glide on smooth and come in many brilliant shades.
(2) MAC Power Point Eye Pencils: Also a smooth application with many color choices.
(3) Diorshow Art Pen: My favorite liquid liner. This comes in an easy to apply thin tip pen.
(4) NYX Slide on Pencil: NYX has very affordable smooth applying liners that wear very well.
(5) Cover Girl Vivid Impact: this is my favorite drugstore liner. It rivals MAC and Urban Decay for smooth application and wear.
(6) Stila Smudge Pots: A classic for pot liners.
(7) MAC Fluidline: Another great pot liner with multiple shades.
(8) Milani Liquid Like Liner: I like some of the more unique and glittery shades that Milani puts out with these.
(9) Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner: Another good all around pot gel liner.
(10) Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes: The best for easy to apply waterproof lining. Comes in a TON of shades.