What do beauty bloggers keep in their showers? Find out in this week’s Top Ten Tuesday roundup!
(1) Dermorganic Shampoo: Dermorganic has become my favorite hair care line. I first tried them as press samples and have since repurchased them. The shampoo is sulfate free (and free of a lot of other stuff of questionable use) and does a good job of cleansing an conditioning.
(2) Dermorganic Conditioner: A good everyday conditioner that has a nice ingredient list.
(3) Dermorganic Masque: LOVE this mask. It goes on like a thicker conditioner and you could use it daily for ultra dry hair. It leave hair soft and tangle free.
(4) Dial Soap, Clean and Fresh: Just a good old antibacterial soap. this one smells better than the regular Dial.
(5) Venus Razor: My current razor, although I have used others. I just use soap for shaving more often than not, which is why I do not have a shave cream on this list. After doing laser hair removal on part of my legs, I don’t need anything too special.
(6) Kate Somerville Exfolikate: I adore Exfolikate. This light scrub includes enzymes for a deeper exfoliation that is also fairly gentle. Although I leave it on my face a bit for a stronger mini peel type of effect. I like to use it in the shower a few times per week while I condition my hair and shave.
(7) Pumice Peel: Another facial scrub that I love. When I want to skip the enzymes in Exfolikate, I switch to pumice peel. This is also great on my chest when I get some blackheads there.
(8) Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel: I love this orange scented shower gel.
(9) Neutrogena Body Clear: A good all around body scrub to fight blackheads and blemishes. It also is affordable and comes in a good size container.
(10) Pumice Stone: As a marathon runner, I have terrible feet. So I keep a pumice stone around to work on calluses from time to time.
Click the links below to see what other beauty bloggers have in their showers!