Yesterday, I ran a lengthy piece responding to comments made by the CEO of Total Beauty Media. For those who are interested in the response from other bloggers, here is a list, which I am updating as additional material comes in:
- Purely Cosmetics – Blogger Product Review Uproar
- Beauty Junkie London – TB Gate: Beauty Blogging Uproar
- British Beauty Blogger – Say What, Mr. CEO?
- Gloss Menagerie – Total Beauty’s Drama Llama Extravaganza
- Casual Lavish – TotalBeauty.com CEO Knocks Down Bloggers
- The Nail Phile – Total Beauty Media’s CEO Turns On Us
- Beauty School – Brands Should Not Be Working with Bloggers
- Beauty in the Bag – Blogola Schmogola
- Bionic Beauty – Total Beauty’s Blogger Blunder
- Advice Sisters – Bloggers Under Attack
- Eye4Style – Should Beauty Brands Work With Bloggers?
- Michael Rogers Public Relations – Beauty Brands Should Work With Bloggers
- The Stalwart Communications Blog – Memo to Total Beauty Media-make friends, not enemies, online
Tomorrow things will be back to normal here with coverage of cosmetics instead of the business of blogging.
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!