Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own
Finally spring running season is under way. I have been getting seriously tired of the cold weather. It even snowed here a couple of days ago! But now it is warm and I am planning my training for the upcoming trail running season. I have a number of big goals for this summer and clear into fall. I am doing the Broken Arrow Sky Race in Squaw Valley in June, Never Summer 100k in Colorado in July, and some friends and I are doing a self-supported Grand Canyon rim-to-rim-to-rim run in October. As part of my training, I’m also hitting the gym some to work on strength training. My upper body and core could use some work. So, here are a few items that I am always carrying in my gym bag and running bag.
(1) Water. Hydration is so important when exercising. I like to have bottled water with me at all times and, when I am on the trails, I carry a hydration pack
(2) Extra socks. When feet sweat, they are more prone to blisters, so I always have an extra pair of dry socks with me in warm weather in case I need to make a change.
(3) Sunscreen and lip balm. I wear sunscreen year round, but in spring and summer, I always keep extra in my bag for more frequent reapplication. I’m also a lip balm addict, and in warm weather, I make sure I always have one in my bag that also has sunscreen in it.
(4) A towel. With the extra sweat that comes from exercising in warm weather, a towel to wipe off with essential.
(5) Dry Spray. As much as I like working up a sweat, I really want to still stay fresh while doing so. Unliever Dry Sprays can keep you feeling dry and comfortable when you are working out. And then they are great for after your workout because they won’t leave white marks or yellow stains on your clothing.
I grabbed a Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant and a Degree Dry Spray Antiperspirant at CVS, which is a great place to shop for personal care and beauty items. I’m putting one in my running gear bag and the other in my gym bag. Both are invisible and provide good protection from sweat. Axe also has a great dry spray for men.
Right now you can also get some great deals with the following offers:
-Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF WITH CARD AXE®, Dove or Degree® Dry Spray Antiperspirant products and/or $2 extrabucks® rewards when you buy any TWO (2) AXE, Dove or Degree® Antiperspirant products
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!