Summer is in mid-swing. It also means that it is time to think of ways to easily deal with summer’s little beauty emergencies, such as frizzy hair and lots of sweating.
Veet offers one way to simplify your summer routine. Using a Veet makes product makes hair removal quick and easy, plus it is long lasting. I tried out the Veet in-shower hair removal cream, which is super easy to use, and it got me perfectly hair free legs in about 5 minutes. Because the product is meant to be used in the shower, there are also no worries about making a mess with the cream. It is formulated for sensitive skin, which is important to me.
Here are a few more of my favorite summer hacks:
(1) Put your eye cream in the refrigerator: Nothing feels better on a hot day than opening the fridge and putting on cold eye cream. It instantly depuffs the under eye area and it feels really good!
(2) Carry moist wipes: I carry a small pack of moist wipes in my purse. They provide a perfect fix for freshening up when you find your self overheated and sweaty.
(3) Tame frizzy hair with olive oil: Olive oil is a great home remedy for frizz-free hair. Use it as a deep treatment in the shower, or smooth a slight amount in the hair to add shine and control fly aways.
(4) Apply deodorant at night: Applying your deoderant at night gives it extra time to go to work to keep you fresh the next day. During summer, I often apply it both at night and again in the morning. Also, if you apply antiperspirant to your feet and thighs it can help with sweating there as well.
(5) Embrace beachy waves: Going to the beach? Salt water helps create a beachy wave hair look, so if you around going swimming, play it up by occasionally scrunching your hair as you dry off out in the sun. If you want easy beachy waves without the beach, mix up your own salt water solution, spray in on your hair, and scrunch your hair as you blow dry.
(6) Make the heat your hair’s friend: For extra deep conditioning, put a hair mask or oil on your hair, tie it up under a hat or bandana, and go sit in the sun. The heat will help the product better penetrate your hair. I like to do this while out doing yard work.
What are your summer hacks?
Veet® helps you feel smooth all summer long. There’s nothing like the feeling of freedom that summer brings. https://www.facebook.com/veet
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Reckitt Benckiser via MODE Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Reckitt Benckiser.
Advertisements and Sponsors
Shop Our Favorite Stores!